The Teaching Commons offers a host of courses on a wide range of topics and content. Many of our courses are accredited by the Staff and Educational Development Association (SEDA), are offered through a variety of formats (face to face, blended), and are made available to you throughout the academic year. Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of each of these intensive teaching development courses.
- eLearning @ York Course (SEDA Accredited)
- Instructional Skills Workshop (Internationally Recognized Certificate)
- Facilitator Development Workshop (Internationally Recognized Certificate)
- Supervising Graduate Students Course (SEDA Accredited)
- EduCATE (Accredited by the Educational Developers Caucus)
- Teaching Academy (EDC Accreditation in Progress)